Physical and chemical laboratories have two requirements for the environment:
1. Ventilation: The laboratory should have good ventilation. According to the needs of the laboratory, the ventilation cabinet, hood or local exhaust device should be set reasonably.
2. Temperature and humidity: The laboratory should have suitable temperature and humidity. The temperature in summer should be 18-28 degrees C, in winter 16-20 degrees C, in winter 55 percent humidity and in summer 75 percent humidity.
There are three requirements for facilities in physical and chemical laboratories:
1. Water supply, drainage and sewage discharge: The laboratory should have water supply and drainage devices. The drainage pipes should be made of polyvinyl chloride pipes and welded joints with welding torches. The test bench should be equipped with faucets, sinks, emergency eye washers, etc. The waste water of the general laboratory need not be treated to be discharged into the urban sewer pipeline, but the harmful waste water of the laboratory must be purified before it can be discharged into the sewer pipeline.
2. Power supply: For some precise and precious instruments and equipments, it is required to provide stable voltage, constant current, frequency stabilization and anti-jamming power supply; for some important laboratories and precision instruments, it is necessary to establish uninterrupted power supply system and equip special power supply.
3. Exhaust gas emission: Exhaust pipe must be about 3M above the roof nearby. For the more toxic or quantity of exhaust gas, it should be treated by adsorption, absorption, oxidation, decomposition and other methods.
More information about Shandong Experimental Platform Project can be consulted by clicking on our official website: http://www.sdrunjing.com/